Cyber Security OT Training & Awareness
Cyber Security in industrial environment Academy: Threats & Risks
How can I upskill my professionals in the cyber security field?
Definition of materials for the execution of workshops and online classrooms on the following topics:
- Evolution and digitalization of Industrial processes (Industry 4.0);
- Cyber Risk for ICS: Threats, vulnerabilities and attackers;
- Attacks against ICS assets;
- Anatomy of a Cyber Attack: Attack simulation over an ICS System and what could have been done to avoid it;
- OT Cyber Security: Regulations, standard and Best Practices;
- Cyber Security in client’s environment: roles and responsibilities for cyber security.
In addition to the live courses, multimedia material for offline learning has been provided too.
Affiliated legal entities
Workshop with top management
Videos (Cyber Security Pills/Cyber Attack explanation)