Definition of materials for the execution of workshops and online classrooms on the following topics:
- Evolution and digitalization of Industrial processes (Industry 4.0);
- Cyber Risk for ICS: Threats, vulnerabilities and attackers;
- Attacks against ICS assets;
- Anatomy of a Cyber Attack: Attack simulation over an ICS System and what could have been done to avoid it;
- OT Cyber Security: Regulations, standard and Best Practices;
- Cyber Security in client’s environment: roles and responsibilities for cyber security.
In addition to the live courses, multimedia material for offline learning has been provided too.