In depth knowledge of the area of operation within the sectors and industries of the small to medium sized companies, BIP CyberSec “smart team”, with resources that can provide strong synergy between Business Continuity topics and technical areas (in particular, Cloud environment competencies), analysed the Business Processes by criticality, priority and impact to the Business Continuity and the ICT environment within the company operations. Thanks to the highly skilled and extensive competencies within Business Continuity topics, supported by comprehension of new working habits as dictated by the COVID-19 event, BIP CyberSec team was able to:
- Formalise the Business Continuity Policy to describe the company’s resilience strategy
- Define the methodology to perform the Business Impact Analysis in reference to the bank’s context
- Perform the Business Impact Analysis on the main Business Processes
- Generate and analysed different Business Continuity Scenarios of relevant and impact to the organization’s operational resilience.
- Formalise and define of the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Enable dissemination and approval of relevant documentation to the Board of Directors and National Authority (BankIT)